T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders program still accepting applicants for Spokane location!
Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur looking to take your business to the next level? Well, there is still time to apply for T.H.R.I.V.E. Emerging Leaders Reimagined if you want to help your company grow.
T.H.R.I.V.E. (Train. Hope. Rise. Innovate. Venture. Elevate) is a free six-month intensive training program for small business entrepreneurs and executives that helps them accelerate their growth, become more effective leaders, learn how to acquire financing, scale their revenue and leverage networking with other entrepreneurs.
Through the program, participants will develop a three-year Strategic Growth Plan that provides a roadmap for achieving their company’s goals.
In order to be eligible for the program, small business owners and executives must have the following qualifications:
- Annual revenues of at least $250,000
- Been in business for at least three years
- Have at least one employee, other than self
- Can commit to completing the full program, including trainings, submitting assignments, participating during sessions and reaching out for help
- Are coachable, ready to be challenged and supported, and willing to put in the effort necessary to accelerate growth.
Applications to participate were originally due May 31, however the application period has been extended for the Spokane location. Those interested can apply for it here.
The program is developed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) and starts on July 5, ending on December 16.