June 29, 2021
We are proud to be the technical assistance provider to the American Indian and Alaska Native communities for this new fund launched by Washington State Department of Commerce!
The Small Business Flex Fund is a simple, low-interest & flexible loan for Washington’s smallest businesses and non-profits. It was created to meet the unique challenges of small businesses and non-profits when trying to get access to funding to sustain or grow. The Fund has an easy application process, low interest rates, longer payback timelines, lenders inclined to approve, and experts dedicated to your business success.
- Fewer than 50 employees
- Annual revenues of less than $3 million
- Experienced direct economic hardship due to COVID-19
- Borrow up to $150,000
- 3% – 4.5% interest rates
- No fees & interest only payments for the first year
- 60-month & 72-month loan terms
- 72-month loan term only available until 12/31/21
Flexible Funding Use
- Utilities & rent
- Marketing & advertising
- Building improvements or repairs
- Other business expenses
Please reach out to us to help you through the application process.
Looking for assistance with your small business? Please contact us today!